Sunday, 6 October 2013

Plot is officially retiring

Dear Comrades

After much thought, I have decided to retire from SL. My RL has become too busy to give SLLU its needed attention. I would like to, for the foreseeable future wind up my involvement- and that will mean a redistrubution of our land/money etc if others cannot take these responsibilities on.

I am proud of SLLU and what it achieved. And I really appreciate the real friendships I made in SL through this venture.

Anyone wanting to contact me about this, please email neilwscott@hotmail.com

Neil Scott/Plot Tracer
Founding member of SL Left Unity

http://plotsplot.blogspot.com

Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves♦ ♦Stumble ThisRedditSlashdot it

1 comment:

chocosouris said...

You done such a great job Plot.
We will, will miss you.
Nose kiss
Sophiekittycat