1. To establish a local chapter in every community across the Americas;
2. To promote socialist values and ideas; and to
3. Create a united socialist movement in the 35 countries of the Americas.
More Specifically, Chapters Will:
1. Promote the reduction of social & economic inequalities within and between nations;
2. Help raise the awareness of the destructive forces of capitalism upon nature;
3. Monitor the progress made by socialist ideas in their community, in the Americas and beyond;
4. Act as an “honest broker” between various groups working in a spirit of unity to support worthwhile campaigns; and
5. Provide members with educational and leadership tools for socialist activists.
Long Range Goal:
To move our countries from the current capital set of social relations towards a pluralistic socialist society.